- Angelina County Courthouse - Peace Officer Memorial, 215 E Lufkin Ave, Lufkin, Texas 75901, Lufkin, TX
- BLUENITED is a memorial service commemorating law enforcement officers, past and present, who have dedicated their lives to preserving the rights and security of the citizens they serve.
- Since 1963, Peace Officers Memorial Day (May 15) and Police Week (the week surrounding Peace Officers Memorial Day) have been an annual tribute to law enforcement service and sacrifice.
- Join us at 6:00 PM Wednesday, May 15, 2019, at Angelina County Courthouse as we stand united with the men and women who are the Thin Blue Line between good and evil.
- For Police Week, Angelina County school students have been invited to participate in coloring, poster, and essay contests.
- More details to come...
- BLUENITED is hosted by Crime Stoppers of Lufkin, Inc., a 503(c)(3), nonprofit organization. Anyone wishing to donate in support of the event may do so online by clicking the Donate button or by contacting Crime Stoppers Executive Director, JB Smith
- Businesses interested in participating in Police Week activities to show support for Angelina County law enforcement officers may Crime Stoppers Executive Director, JB Smith